Thursday, April 9, 2015

Change,For The Better Or For The Worse?


        Change,for the better or for the worse?

 We always hear about global warming and our planet changing because of humanity polluting,littering,creating excess amount of CO2,etc. But have we really stopped for a second and informed ourselves of what we are doing to our precious planet? That is what I plan to do with this research,inform myself over the way our planet was before and how we have changed it.
 By doing the research I think I will find many things i didn't know before. I'm sure I will have so much fun doing this research because ever since I was a child I was very interested in the solar system and wanted to learn everything about outer space and earth.
  I hope to find very interesting and useful information. I also want to find out ways that I can contribute to help our planet and not damage it more. I am sure that it will be very fun and interesting researching this subject as it is such a relevant subject right now.

























4 comments:

  1. I'm really excited to see what information you find because I'm really intrigued by the topic you've chosen! I will definitely enjoy your blogs and presentation about the earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted to learn more about global warming. I hope I can by reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im eager to see all the information that you're going to find about whats happening to the Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an interesting topic. I want to see what your outcome will be for this research. It sounds like you're very passsionate about this subject and that is exactly what this planet needs!

    ReplyDelete